Bullseye 2700 matches are fired on the 3rd Sunday of April, May, June, July, August, September, and October.
- Matches start at 9:00 AM
- Match fee is $25.00 non-member, $22.00 member.
- Match consists of 270 shots fired in 3 stages of 90 rounds each.
- 1st stage .22 cal & 2nd stage center fire & 3rd stage.45 cal.
- Each stage consists of 30 rounds slow fire, 30 rounds timed fire, 30 rounds rapid fire.
- Slow fire is shot in strings of 10 shots with 10 minutes per string.
- Timed fire is shot in 2 strings of 5 shots with 20 seconds per string.
- Rapid fire is shot in 2 strings of 5 shots with 10 seconds per string.
- Timed and Rapid fire use turning targets.
- These are NRA sanctioned matches.
Bullseye Matches are a lot of shooting and a lot of fun, give it a try.
The MR&PC Pistol League is an opportunity for the shooter to develop their pistol shooting skills. These skills are certainly transferable to other disciplines as well.
The basic shooting skills are Stance, Grip, Breath Control, Sight Alignment, Trigger Control and Follow-Through. All shooters use these skills in other matches or at the Multi-Purpose Range but in Pistol League, as it’s the foundation for Precision Shooting, there is additional emphasis.
For some, this match may seem intimidating but we’ve had very novice shooters participate and do well. One of the reasons for this is the coaching and encouragement of other shooters. Pistol League occurs on Thursday at the upper Pistol Range. There is both a morning and evening match. The match fee for members is $3.00 and $4.00 for non-members. We also offer an optional abbreviated Revolver Match for an additional $1.00.
The course of fire (called a National Match Course, NMC) follows:
|Course||Distance||Time||Number of Rounds|
|Slow Fire||50 yd||10 Minutes||10|
|Timed Fire||25 yd||20 Seconds||Two strings of 5|
|Rapid Fire||25 yd||10 Seconds||Two strings of 5|
This NMC is shot twice. The first course is fired using a handgun in .22LR. The second course of fire can be shot with a handgun in .22 LR or in a centerfire caliber. Between each sequence, with a cease-fire, the shooters go downrange to score and affix a new target. The match takes approximately one hour to complete.
The optional Revolver match takes approximately 40 minutes to complete and there is only one NMC as outlined above.
Pistol League starts the first Thursday in April. The morning match is at 10:00 AM with the Revolver match following. In the evening the Revolver match begins at 6:15 PM with the main match beginning at 7:00 PM. We’ve had shooters of all abilities, ages and handicaps. So assistance is available.
Hope to see you on the range and enjoy this match.
For email questions contact one of the Match Directors listed above.