Miami Rifle & Pistol Club Membership
Like to shoot? Interested in competition? Or just want to practice or sight-in your firearms?
MR&PC welcomes prospective new members. Due to the great interest in joining our club, it is now necessary to register online for the New Member Orientation through the Membership Management System, MMS. New Member Orientation is held on the on the 1st Saturday of each month, February through December.
Please register on our waiting list to attend one of our New Member Orientation meetings. When it’s your time to attend orientation, you will be contacted by email with a New Member orientation meeting date. We ask that you arrive at 12:30 as orientation begins promptly at 1 PM. The orientation meeting generally last about three hours and is held at the clubhouse and is followed by a tour of the facilities. Arrange your schedule to stay for the entire meeting.
Membership application is performed online with access to the clubs online MMS provided once the orientation attendance is completed. Initiation fees and dues are payable online upon completion of the application process. The orientation includes a tour of the club grounds regardless of the weather. Please wear appropriate clothes and shoes as the grounds may be wet or muddy.
Membership at Miami Rifle and Pistol Club is open to all persons without regard to race, religion, gender, or national origin.
- Must be a member in good standing of the National Rifle Association.
- Must not be a member of any group or organization whose purpose is the overthrow by force or violence the government of the United States or it’s political subdivisions.
- Must not have been convicted of a felony in any court of the United States, its possessions, or the District of Columbia.
- Must not be a fugitive from justice.
- You must be 14 to 18 for Junior membership and 19 or older for Resident members.
For further information contact the Membership Chairman
For directions to Miami Rifle and Pistol Club, visit the Location page
Application for Membership
Please register on the MMS waiting list to apply to become a Resident or Non-Resident Member. Only register once. We invite about 30 applicants per month for a New Member Orientation. Current waiting time is estimated between 36 to 48 months if you register today. While you are waiting to become a member, you are invited to participate in any of our competitive matches open to the general public listed on our website calendar .
( Click here to Apply ) for membership as a Resident, Non-Resident Member, Spouse, or Junior.
If you wish to join as a Spouse Member or a Junior Member you must first create an application profile on the MMS (see the registration link directly above). A Spouse or Junior is a family member of a CURRENT MRPC member. So a Primary member must have completed his/her membership process before the Spouse or Junior is invited to an orientation. Once the Primary member has completed their membership on-boarding process (or if the Primary member is already a member) send an email to the Membership Chairman (see email link directly above) to schedule the orientation. There is no waiting list for a Spouse or Junior member applicant. The Spouse or Junior will then receive an invitation email for the next scheduled orientation or the orientation date you prefer. Refer to the club calendar for New Member Orientation meeting day and time. There is no waiting period for Spouse or Junior applicants.
AWL – Accelerated Waiting List
For those on the waiting list to become a new MRPC member there is a way to advance your position and it’s called the AWL – Accelerated Waiting List process. We invite about 30 applicants per month for a New Member Orientation. You can move your position in increments of 30 days by two ways. Do some work for the club on a workday or shoot a match.
- Work – Come out the first Saturday of the month by 8:00am and help till noon. Take a picture of the sign-in sheet with your name on it and email it to: email@example.com
- Shoot a match – Take a picture of your MRPC match score card and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Very important:
- Only send one item per email. In other words do not attach more than one match score card per email or more than one work sign-in sheet or any combination on the same email. Your advancement is counted by the email with a single item attached.
- Be sure to include your First Last name and your MRPC Member Number in your email to get credit. Your Member Number is shown in your MMS profile.
Each email received advances your waiting list position by 30 increments (approximately 30 days).
You can also see the number of credits you have toward your AWL position in your MMS profile.
Current Resident Member fees
Yearly Dues – $100.00.
First Year Initiation Fee of $120.00 plus eight (8) hours of volunteer time at the club.
Other Family Member fees
Spouse Member yearly Dues – $20.00.
First Year Initiation fee of $15.00
Junior Member yearly Dues – $20.00.
No initiation fee.
For current Members and In-Process Applicants enter the Membership Management System, MMS, by clicking the button below,